Friday, April 17, 2009

Secret Garden...


Recently, I found a garden, my secret garden. Whenever i'm happy or sad, i'll go to my secret garden to pour my heart out. In a magical way which I can't explain, I always ended up feeling glad that I went to my secret garden. Since my life is in such a mess rite now, i tend to be a frequent visitor of my secret garden. I laughed and cried in this little secret garden. And now i started to wish that this secret garden is really mine.

Now, I felt guilty that all this while, I had been trespassing someone else's garden. If this garden is rili mine, I wudn't have liked it if someone else had simply walk into my garden. It's not that I'm being selfish. But there are just some things that we want to call our own, don't we? We just need to have some sense of belonging at times.

It's about time that I walk out of my secret garden. It wasn't even mine after all. I was just a trespasser. Thank you secret garden for all the moments and your magical way of making me happy. Though I will no longer be visiting you, you will always be on my mind. To the garden owner, I am deeply sorry for what I had done. I do hope that you'll forgive me.

And to my secret garden, do pray that I'll find another garden. Another garden just like you....with magical power to make me happy and which I can call my own...

Au revoir moi 'secret garden'......................

9 comments:

Ejen Takaful | Takaful Agent said...

Secret Garden aka Garden of your heart?

Black Mouse said...

mmmm...it doesn't belong to me..
so, bukan "Garden of your heart" la..
huhuh..

Ejen Takaful | Takaful Agent said...

sape la yang x bertuah tu... dah la xde access utk dapat tau cerita selanjutnya..

p/s: No access to this road. Access denied.. huh?

Black Mouse said...

erkkk...mkn dlm sungguh!..ye la, xbetuah..huhuu.. :((

i know...i dont deserve having any garden of my own... :(
thx...

Ejen Takaful | Takaful Agent said...

alamak.. salah faham lak. it's not u.. but that garden of that person la..

ayoyoooo!

Black Mouse said...

i'm sorry??
i don't get u..
wat r u trying to say?..
dat the garden x bertuah coz i want to own it??
is dat it?...
dont worry, it's not mine..& i wont be owning it either..

@Fr!^n@ said...

i think i know what are u trying to say.,, hee..
ape pun.. secret garden anda akan smpai juge.. dont ya worry will be.. sooner or later..:)

saya takde garden langsung pun.. aaa camner??? lagy tak besh kan?

Black Mouse said...

huhuhu..rasa mau hug kamu la dodol..
ko je la yg memahami..uwaaa!
aku pn xde la weyh..m'numpang d taman org je..huhuu..kalo agk2 ade jmpe tanah kosong tu sound2 la kt aku weyh..sharing is caring..LOL!!
kt cyberjaya cam ade lot2 kosong yg mcm ko nk..mai le cni.. ;)

Ejen Takaful | Takaful Agent said...

Tanah LOT? berstatus pertanian ke pembangunan? Macam mana kira?

p/s: prefer tanah gambut.. hahah