Friday, April 3, 2009

My New Love....weee~

In one of my entries, i mentioned dat in life, when one door closes, another opens...true enough...

Coz today, I found a new love...he is Mr. S...weeee~
We met at my new office...(love at first sight lah konon!)
Ngeee..today i dun hv any class..so, I'm spending d day wif him...
Dis is d 1st time u'll see my pic on my blog...n who wud hv tot dat u'll see me wif my new love..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
blackmouse n Mr. S....

**sweet x kitorg??...hee...kalo aku keje lame2 kt cni, jd cam Mr. S la kot kn?..handsome la jugak bopren baru aku ni ek?..putih melepak tuuu!!wahahahha!

4 comments:

@Fr!^n@ said...

giler kentang
mr s rupenye
skeleton rupenye..
ceyttt
tertpu aku... adeyh!!!

Black Mouse said...

muehehe..
kalo ade btol, dah tentu2 la ko akan tahu dodol oi..
aku xlupe ko pny lah.. :P

Ejen Takaful | Takaful Agent said...

erm.. inikah rupanya BlackMouse? oh.. nice..

Black Mouse said...

:D
:p