Monday, March 23, 2009

i believe........

i believe that when one door closes....another opens...
n yes...today my contract ends...n tomorrow, another contract awaits...
i'm grateful for what He gives...though it's pretty confusing when i had to choose between two roads...

now i'm given a highway...which will lead me to more roads that i have to choose..
but i believe, He up there, listens to my prayer.....

Alhamdulillah...may He bless me, my family, my friends, & all the people out there..
n may i b stronger for wat may come (as there's a hole in my heart)...i'm glad that my friends are still around me despite of their busy life..

most of all, i'm grateful dat my parents & siblings are always there...i love all of u...
& i believe....that THIS love is true...............

1 comment:

@Fr!^n@ said...

babe..
all the besh..
nih da lalu highway. jgn lupe kawan yg dok jalan merangkak lagy nih..
cayok2 babe...

u can do it....
pat citer ur first day.. :)
tak saba mo tunggu