Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Friendly Match......


I had a friendly match today on my way to the office..mm...actually, i don't quite get it..y izit dat guys like to "test"@"acah" girls when they r driving....i jump to the conclusion dat dey enjoy watching girls being afraid when they (guys) "acah" the girls..

well sori mr black waja..u got d wrong person...i cant tolerate dis kind of person..unless i'm not in d mood, or there's another person in my car..so yeah, i played his game...sori to say, "makan asap la brader!!!"...i tot i left him quite far...so i get down to my normal speed n relax..little did i know dat he is still chasing me...when he managed to chase me, he wind down his mirror & showed a thumbs up sign..so yeah, it's just a friendly match...i smiled and nodded...n he drove off at high speed...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
come to think of it...d guy mite have just "kasi chan" only...huhuu...but nice rims u hv there mister..peace!!

2 comments:

@Fr!^n@ said...

ahahaha.. hey i got story on this also.. but the guy that lost wift me in the 'friendly match' have tailed me until saujana u know.. he said that i drive too fast and its too dangerous.. hahahahaha.. :P

anyway... have u change n upgrade ur lil kancil to kelisa??? i cant wait to jump into champion's car... ahaks

Black Mouse said...

ahaha!..suda "test" lg mau nasehat ke brader?..hehee! pre-caution bout 'frienly match' my dear, don't b too friendly..n don't head home straight away kalo da tau dia follow..haiyoh, tu "mara bahaya" babe! kna hati2 ok.. ;)

hee..kelisa's name is Carl..he turned 1 yesterday..champion's car?..itu myvi JJH bru la champion dear! mine's juz a kelisa..bak kate ur best fren, "kelisa bodo"..hee..