Friday, March 1, 2013

Making A Come Back...

So.....my last post was in May 2010 huh? That was like almost 3 years ago!! God, of course a lot of things have changed ever since. I am finally cleaning away the dusts on my blog! And I would like to thank fellow bloggers who have visited my blog and drop their comments even when I was not actively blogging. Thank you. :)

Just some "highlights" on my past 3 years....

2011 --  blackmouse finally found the one for her..

2012 --  blackmouse lost both her parents in a car accident.. :(  


picture speaks a thousand words they say?..

On another note, blackmouse got married the same year (without having her beloved parents to watch the most important moment of her life). And that led us to 2013, the year where I quit my job to move to the same state as my husband.

*sigh*

Looking at that picture again, I just lost my words. I have not seen them for a very long time. Nor do I get to hear their voice. In this world of high technology, where even an average priced handphone could record a video, I NEVER took a video of my late parents. I have videos of cats, rabbits and even some bands rocking at a show, but not my loved ones.

Ok, I should stop here.  

No comments: