Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Two roads diverged.....

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
& sorry I could not travel both...

Thanks Mr Frost...u really speak my mind!...
Oh yeah people..blackmouse started a new job last Monday...
Starting to miss ym n facebook..tho my colleagues r happily ym-ing at d office..
Don't get me wrong, i juz couldnt download it..it's not blocked, it juz got interupted halfway (95% plak tuh..erghh!!)

Anyway...since i started on Monday, I've been receiving calls for i/view.. *sigh*
Not like i'm not being thankful bout it...but plz refer to the excerpt above...
It's simply confusing...ok?..

I like what I'm doing now..I do not have to control humans (students) or "open my jaw when i'm talking"..hahah!..but there's also part of me wanting to do that...all this while i have always wanted to be a teacher..untill i did my practical..huhhh~

but then i think it's becoz i need to control those little ones..so i tot teaching young adults wud b perfect...so i aim for dat..but i have my own dream of becoming a subtitle editor..which i think i can never get even my toe into..

today...i'm doing something quite similar to my dream..i am enjoying it...but the i/view calls for teaching position?....it's only my 3rd day, how am i suppose to go for the i/view?..when there's a will, there's a way........so.........?

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I took the one less traveled

P/s: ye la tu less travelled...huhuu...

**excerpts from The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost (1920)

3 comments:

@Fr!^n@ said...

less traveled,
more adventures..more diverse in term of experience..;) heee..
i wish u all the besh.. :D

@Fr!^n@ said...

less traveled,
more adventures,diverse in term of experiences...
waht ever u choose..
i wish ya all the besh..
da ade rancangan tv sndiri.. plz invite me ok.. ahahahaha

Black Mouse said...

wahaha!!tq2...apakah aku akan ada rancangan tv sndr?..muahaha!!!gelak guling2 aku weyh!!! kalo btol mesti ko rs nk rosakkn je tv..hahhahahhaa!!