Tuesday, February 17, 2009

CUSTOMER CARE LA SANGAT!!!!!

i wanted to activate my voicemail tadi..so i check la kat website...


fine, gotta call the customer care consultants..(dis call is charged + i'm using prepaid..damn!!)

so yeah...i called..consultant A answered..asking me my details n wat not..
den she told me dat i gotta dial the *100# to activate my voicemail..she told me to select "perkhidmatan lain/other service" and then select voicemail and activate..at the end of the conversation, she ask me to rate her from 1-5...me yg fikir they get allowance for performance pn bagi la 5 out of 5..

den??me godeh the whole f%$#ing *100# but "voicemail" is no where to be found!!
so i called the damn line again...this time slightly annoyed...i'm no longer the nice customer calling to enquire but a slightly annoyed customer yg bengang kreditnya goes to waste n rating 5 out of 5 pada org yg xlayak!! so consultant B answered...again asking my details which i answered kot celah gigi je..so i repeat my question n dis time she ordered me to call 122 and listen to the machine's instruction to activate my voice mail..after she said dat, i told her dat it is my 2nd time calling n dat d previous consultant told me to dial the *100# bla bla bla....she asked me for the consultant's name n i told her...n "oh, dat girl is still on training"..wateva!!!

again, before we end the conversation, i was asked to rate..thinking dat she had helped me..i gave her a 5..but M^&*%# F&%^$#!! she too gave me the wrong info!!kredit kena telan lagi!!! argh!! now i'm a super annoyed customer!! called for the 3rd time n ready to give a 1 out of 5!kalau boleh 0!! consultant C answered..i gave my details before she could even ask...when she ask me how can she help me, apa lagi...tros la me tembak her..i told her that i just wanted to activate my voicemail..n i had to call 3 times and get different answers from different consultants..dgn suara yg sgt emo, i told her dat her info better be correct..so she told me that since my number wasn't registered under my name, she cant activate it for me..i have to get the person who registered my number to call them and then they'll activate my number..again she kena wif me..but she remain quiet..she didnt even say sorry on behalf of her colleagues..grrrrr! den she ask me.."sebelum menamatkan panggilan ini, boleh cik beri markah 1-5 untuk perbualan saya.. 1 sebagai paling rendah dan 5 yang tertinggi.."...
teka brapa aku rate??
.
.
.
.
.
.
5!!! damn!! marah tp xsampai ati.............coz it wasn't rili her fault..it's her colleagues'....haih!!

2 comments:

Nad said...

org pn bg 5 gk td..tp sbb mmg bgs..kjp je setel..

Black Mouse said...

bgs la...org gk yg t'tipu..huhuu..