Wednesday, January 14, 2009

oh-oh~~

Yesterday,I was driving to shah alam while texting a friend...den i realise dat ada polis trafik depan 2 cars in front of me..n i oso realise dat i wasnt wearing my seat belt walaupun duduk kat depan..(since dey r emphasizing more on wearing d seat belts kat blakang je..ahakz!) so at d speed of light,(chewah!) i grab la my seat belt..while at d same time hitting d brake to slow down ikut Q kreta dpn..damn! mmg la d damn seat belt xleh d tarik! so i released d brake pedal..still, seat belt stuck like shit..after tarik-ing dgn daya panic like hell, d damn seat belt finally surrender itself..when my car moves reluctantly towards d polis trafik..deep down i had d feeling dat he's gonna stop me..reason...??
  1. i was texting while driving
  2. i was not wearing my seat belt
So, as expected, d police stopped my car......................










to call d car on my right to pull his car to d kerbside...phewww!!~

1 comment:

@Fr!^n@ said...

ahahahha..
nasib la baek kamoo..
len kali kalo nmpak police..
kenyit je mata sket.. ahahahahah :P
LOL....