Wednesday, January 27, 2010

NOSE - E!!!


Like seriously...wat do u people want?...dont u hv other things to do?...oh wait, no, i dont mean u guys, my friends...it's all d bullshits with social notworking networking lahh!~

  1. A sibling of my ex-bf (we broke up like 10 months ago) added me
  2. A very close friend of my ex-bf (the same as above) added me
  3. An old schoolmate of mine messaged/added me
No 1 & no 2..hello?...u wanna be friendly now?..fine..i accepted ur request..then what?..NOTHING!

No 3.. I was glad that u actually remembered me..n after ur 2nd msg, i realized dat u actually messaged & added me juz to find out how i got to know a particular guy who i happened to be commenting on his status..2nd message OK?!! dat's how obvious u wanna know about me knowing dat guy rather than "re-unite"..

1,2 n 3...u guys r plain NOSE-E!!! erghhh!!

2 comments:

@Fr!^n@ said...

nose shit la mereka semuaa..
ahahahahahahahahahhahhaha :P

adeyh laa.. kill em all..
menggunakan ko untuk dapat info rupenye.. btw tak pe laa.. ko bole jadi match maker.. but... utk ex bf?? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee.. so inappropriate ok.. ala julie... dont give a damn ok...:) biarkan merekaa..

wehuuu

Black Mouse said...

hehehe.thx dodol..

tp yg no3 nk tau tu pn actually ex aku jgk..hohoho..mmg la aku biarkn..tp geram...dah kalo profile aku private, means aku xske org nk kepoh2 la kn?...kalo "add as friend" means nk jd kwn kot?..den buat la cara cam b'kwn..ni add utk menyibuk...mcm aku nk email je suggestion kt admin, bia ade option "add as penyibuk"..huh! :P